Style and Design

I am the mother of a 13 year old girl scout who participated in a magazine fall product campaign to raise money for her troop. My daughter got a magazine subscription as a gift.

They replaced it with no notification to parent, child or troop. They replaced it with Allure magazine. Allure is an adult magazine and is sexually explicit. Now inundated with *** emails.

Requested many times to be removed and they wont do it. How would you like your 13 year old daughter getting emails about sex toys, vibrators, pictures of people having sex?

Gave me a real hassle about getting a refund. They wont stop.

Review about: M2 Media Group Subscription.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

GlibBulldog

SORRY! I do realize this was the magazine publishers fault and not M2 Media Group. I feel badly about listing this review on your page and not the publishers, but I can't seem to delete it.

I also had my daughters Teen Vogue replaced with Allure much to my surprise. I did a little bit of research and it turns out this was a publisher decision and has nothing to do with the merchants selling the magazine. I wouldn't blame M2 Media Group at all they are most likely just as surprised as you.

I had something similar happen to me with Allure magazine. Apparently Condé Nast, the publisher, folded Teen Vogue and switched all of the subscribers to Allure.

I received a note about this switch from Teen Vogue.

I don’t believe that M2 Media Group has anything to do with that decision to switch magazines. Seems like a bad decision by the publisher.